Calculate display info like DPI and aspect ratio
Input a few simple details and figure out the aspect ratio, DPI, and other details of any display. Great for deciding which laptop or external monitor to purchase, and if it would be considered HiDPI.
- Find out if a display is a good choice based on its size and resolution
- Get advice about different densities
- Differentiation between laptops and desktop displays
- Stupid simple: all in a cute li’l window
- Micah Ilbery for the shiny icons
- Daniel Foré for his apps to use as code examples
- David Jordan for helping determine DPI ranges and putting up with my constant pinging to talk through them
Made for elementary OS
Dippi is designed and developed on and for elementary OS. Get it on AppCenter for the best experience. You can also grab the source code on GitHub.
Available for Ubuntu & Pop!_OS
Dippi works on Ubuntu, Pop!_OS, and most derivative OSes. .deb files for 16.04+ are available here. Alternatively, you can grab the source code on GitHub.